It is a pleasure for the current members of the UTMB Employee Advisory Council to annouce and welcome the newly elected representatives:
- Pam Bass, representing the Schools
- Gerald Cleveland, representing University Support
- Tammy Cupit, representing Hospitals and Clinics
- Diana Davison, representing University Support
- Michele Lockwood, representing University Support (replacement for an original member)
These individuals will serve a three-year term, from 2008 through the end of 2010.
The EAC would like to thank and commend all the candidates who took of their time and generously offered their services in support of their colleagues at UTMB. We also would like to thanks those who participated in the election and those who worked behind the scences to make the online election possible.
The new council will meet with President Callender on Feb. 22 and looks forward to getting to work.