In 2013, the UTMB EAC started a new employee outreach program called Engage and Chat. These sessions take place across the university with the intent to reach out to as many employee groups as possible. The purpose of Engage and Chat (E and C) is to:
- Introduce employees to the EAC
- Familiarize employees with the role of the EAC
- Advise employees how to become engaged and communicate with the group
Engage and Chat sessions have been held at the following locations or departments in 2014.
- CMC Skyview and Hodge facilities on February 26, 2014
- CMC Huntsville and Estelle facilities on June 12-13, 2014
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center on July 8, 2014
- UTMB Police Department on August 11, 2014
- Provost’s Office on September 2, 2014
- Support Staff Professionals on September 8, 2014
Engage and Chat sessions were held at the following locations or departments in 2013.
- Clear Lake Access Center (RNs) on February 6, 2013
- Primary Care Pavilion on February 6, 2013
- Clear Lake Access Center (Staff) on February 21, 2013
- CMC Dominguez unit on March 6, 2013
- CMC Jester III and IV units on May 10, 2013
- Utilities on June 4, 2013
- Project Management and Construction on June 7, 2013
- Nursing Night Council on October 14, 2013
If you would like to host an Engage and Chat session in your area, contact your EAC representative today. The representatives are listed by entity on this blog; see entity tabs at the top of this page.