ANONYMOUS QUESTION FROM THE BLOG:

The new water machines taste like crap-ola. Any chance of returning to bottled water?

RESPONSE:

This question references a recent change we made at Clear Lake Center to use water filter machines instead of a bottled water service.  The change saved money, resulted in a positive environmental impact compared to using plastic bottles, and will provide space for the new vending machines being considered.  I am fine with reviewing any decision at any time so yes, there’s a chance of returning to bottle water.  To answer this question, I reached out to a few individuals at CLC to get more information.  Certainly that was not a scientific or comprehensive assessment.  However, the feedback I received was that the water taste quality was not as good initially while we broke in the new water filters but the water taste had now improved to be equivalent with the bottled water.  If you are at CLC and use the filtered water, send me (Todd Leach) an e-mail and let me know what you think about the new water service.  Thanks.