We will continue to have the Information Services Department Meetings every two months. Below are the dates and times for the meetings scheduled for 2016. Please note these on your calendar. A calendar invite with the connection details will be sent approximately a month before the meeting.
- January 27th, 8:30am – 9:30am
- March 30th, 8:30am – 9:30am
- May 25th, 8:30am – 9:30am
- July 27th, 8:30am – 9:30am
- September 28th, 8:30am – 9:30am
Locations for the meetings will be on the calendar invite, but will include the following:
All conference rooms on 1st floor
4.116 Admin Bldg
5.521 Levin Hall
6.100 Rebecca Sealy
When joining the meeting, please:
- Mute your mic. There was quite a bit of background noise that made it difficult for people to hear what Todd was saying.
- Join the meeting only once. If you are in a conference room, please do not connect to the meeting from your laptop or other device. We need all available space to ensure everyone that wants to participate is able to do so.
- If within walking distance, please participate in one of the conference rooms listed to ensure we have enough availability for all to participate.
Todd will be accepting questions prior to and during the meeting. Please submit your questions via the anonymous feedback form that was published to our blog (IS Watercooler). The link to the feedback form is below.