Dear RHP 2 Performing Providers and Stakeholders:
On Friday, January 10, 2014, HHSC hosted an 1115 Waiver Anchor Call to provide some general updates for us to share with our regional stakeholders. [Attached] is the agenda, along with some highlights you should be aware of and review in more detail. If you have questions, I am at your service to assist.
- DY 2 (October) DSRIP Reporting Templates – due Friday, January 17, 2014: Providers must respond directly to Deloitte no later than midnight, January 17, 2014 or all monies for that metric will be forfeited. HHSC sent files to each performing provider’s main contact. Additionally, my office forwarded the HHSC e-mail and corresponding files and has followed-up accordingly to ensure that providers meet this important deadline. E-mail your responses to Deloitte at: DY2DSRIP@deloitte.com. Please also copy myself (email@example.com) and Bobbie Guyton (firstname.lastname@example.org), so we can have a copy for your master file in our anchor office. The anchor office will not forward to Deloitte, it is the providers responsibility per HHSC.
- Phase 4: Phase 4 feedback for providers should be available in late January. If feedback is completed sooner, it will be distributed; however, providers are asked to be patient given the volume of data that is being review by HHSC.
- Pass 4 (3-Year Projects): HHSC anticipates providing feedback on/before Wednesday, February 12, 2014. Projects that are in “good shape” and that have “fully respond” to HHSC feedback are anticipated to be able to report in April, 2014. Projects needing edits or additional work will not be eligible to report until October, 2014. HHSC reminds performing providers that any/all payment is contingent upon CMS approval.
- DY 4-5 Valuation: Providers who accepted a reduced valuation in DY 2 and DY 3 may be required by CMS to accept a proportionate reduction in DY 4 and DY 5. HHSC will provide more information as it becomes available.
- Category 3 Update: Also included in the Anchor notes is a discussion of developments related to Category 3. Last week, HHSC posted updated information about Category 3 on the waiver website, including the state’s proposed Category 3 framework. This framework is under review by CMS. Please read the Anchor notes on Category 3 carefully – as you know, there are significant changes to Category 3 that will impact every provider. HHSC is accepting comments on the proposed framework through Friday, January 17, 2014. You can find the proposed framework online at http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/1115-Waiver-Guideline.shtml. Please understand, this is NOT FINAL. HHSC will host webinars to explain in more detail the changes to Category 3 once CMS has finalized the documents.
- Behavioral Health Project Profiles: Please see the attached e-mail related to research on RHP efforts to improve behavioral health services. This is a collaboration by the Meadows Foundation, the University of Texas at Austin and the Texas Institute for Excellence in Mental Health.