Good afternoon RHP2,
As a reminder, HHSC’s Online Reporting tool will lock promptly at midnight this Saturday (October 31, 2015) – this will be just before we switch back to Standard time, so there’s not an extra hour available to you.
Quick reminders: please make sure that you double-check that all open (yellow) boxes in the online tool have been completed. This includes:
• Overall Provider Summary
• Project Summary tab for each project
• Project Metric Progress Updates (even for those DY4 metrics reported in April)
• QPI templates (even for those DY4 metrics reported in April OR if you’re carrying forward DY4 metrics)
• Category 3 templates (even if carrying forward)
• Signed Category 3 summary sheets (if reporting anything for achievement)
• Category 4 template (if applicable)
The Anchor team is available to assist in resolving any remaining reporting concerns, so please let us know if you need assistance. Thank you and good luck with the rest of DY4 October Reporting!
Susan Seidensticker, BSIE, MSHAI, CPHQ, CSSBB, PMP
Director, Waiver Quality Operations
University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)