Good afternoon Region 2,
A special thank you to all of those who were able to join us in Galveston today. Our Region continually demonstrates its strength and commitment to improving the health of those in our 16 counties. As a reminder, the slides from today are available on our website (http://www.utmb.edu/1115/). Also, we look forward to seeing many of you at our Behavioral Learning Collaborative event in Lufkin next Friday; please contact Susan Seidensticker (firstname.lastname@example.org) by COB Monday, January 11th, if you still need to RSVP.
Attached you will find three documents that were received today from HHSC.
- Anchor notes (PDF) dated January 8th. Please note the following:
- October DY4 Reporting Timeline for payments to be processed.
- Category 3 baseline correction timelines have been updated. Please note that the “Interim Category 3 Correction template” will NOT be for those measures that held reporting of DY4 performance in the October cycle; these corrections are to be done as part of the April DY5 reporting template. If you have additional questions after reviewing the HHSC information on page 3 of the Anchor notes, please contact Susan Seidensticker (email@example.com).
- Waiver Renewal updates:
- o Please note that the information will come out in increments, with the first components expected to be available by the end of next week (Combining Projects and the draft DY6 proposal document).
- o HHSC has asked us to remind you that their stakeholder feedback survey is still available; please see the link on page 3 of the Anchor notes.
- Medicaid Provider Re-Enrollment. This information was sent to you from our office yesterday as a reminder that each DSRIP provider must be an enrolled Medicaid provider, and that providers must re-enroll by March 2016 to remain active in Texas Medicaid. Please see the information on page 4 of the Anchor notes.
- DY4 Reporting Data (Excel):
- This is the statewide summary, by Region, for the metrics and payments approved.
- Please note that there appears to be a typo in column I for RHP2 – that should read “DY4 Payment Amount Approved”.
- DY5 Monitoring IGT (Excel):
- This is the amount of IGT owed by each performing provider TPI number for DY5. The Regional total for monitoring for this current demonstration year is $5M.
- Please note that on page 2 of the Anchor notes. HHSC has noted that they expect to refund some of the monitoring IGT funds from DY3.