Good afternoon Region 2,
Please see below for the latest update received from HHSC.
- The first bullet references the Regional Learning Collaborative plan for DY6A; the feedback that your organization has provided this summer on the efforts to date will be of great help to the Anchor office in completing this deliverable. As our office works to complete that deliverable, we will keep you updated.
- The second (highlighted) bullet regarding the HHSC website is key – if you have not yet bookmarked their new site, we recommend that you do so now. The redesigned website for HHSC is still a work in progress; if you are having trouble locating something, please reach out to the Anchor office and we will attempt to assist you.
- The third bullet references the attachment provided, thus providing you with the latest information furnished to CMS by HHSC.
- For those organizations that had requested Category 3 alternative achievement and/or had NMI responses to the DY6 participation template, we should have HHSC’s decisions by close of business Monday.
- RHP 2’s Category 3 DY6 Stretch Activity Selection template was submitted earlier this week.
As a reminder, DY5 officially ends at 11:59:59pm tonight. HHSC will be hosting its October DY5 Reporting Webinar next week
Topic: DSRIP DY5 October Reporting
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Time: 10:00 – 11:30AM, Central Daylight Time
To join the online meeting:
1) Go to Join WebEx meeting 2) Click on Attend Meeting
3) Enter Meeting Number: 737 847 551
4) Call 888-613-0404
To join the audio conference only: All participants should dial 888-613-0404 (no password necessary). You will be placed directly into the audio conference.
Participants can choose to log in online to view the slides and listen to the audio conference OR to call in only for the audio portion. Participants should dial in to the audio portion of the meeting 15 minutes prior to the start of the Webinar. They automatically will be connected to the meeting room and will hear music until the start of the webinar.
If you experience technical difficulties accessing the webinar or should you have any questions, please email waiver staff at: TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us
Additionally, you are invited to participate in our regional supplemental reporting webinar the week after that.
When: October 11th, 2016
10:00am – 11:30am CST
Where: Online presentation with a phone call in for audio
- General Reporting Update
- QPI Reporting
- Category 3 Reporting
- Category 4 Reporting
- Question and Answer Period
Audio Call-In: 877.226.9790
Access Code: 3020674
Video Log-In: https://www.webmeeting.att.com
Meeting Number: 8772269790
Susan Seidensticker, BSIE, MSHAI, CPHQ, CSSBB, PMP
Director, Waiver Quality Operations
University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)
- Attached is the template for submitting the DY6A Learning Collaborative Plan, which will be due to HHSC by December 15, 2016 (same deadline as the DY5 Anchor Annual Report).
- We are hoping to get some initial October DY5 reporting documents on the website today. Please note that our main website page was moved just this morning under a “waivers” subfolder, but the “old” link does redirect to the new link, which is: https://hhs.texas.gov/laws-regulations/policies-and-rules/waivers/medicaid-1115-waiver. We have been told that the rest of our pages will follow suit but will still redirect to their current links, but we will keep you posted.
- HHSC has submitted to CMS an addendum to Attachment I of the RHP Planning Protocol for Demonstration Year 6A (see attached). This addendum specifies milestone structure for Categories 1 and 2; includes a DY6A milestone structure for Category 3 measures, as well as DY6A goal calculation, measurement period, partial payment calculation, stretch activities, and the Population Focused Priority Measure (PFPM) Menu; and includes one change related to Category 4 reporting of Optional Domain 6, which is eliminated in DY6A. All of these changes are consistent with the approved PFM. We will also post this on the waiver website.
- We plan to send notifications about the Cat 3 Alternate Achievement Requests for DY6 and the DSRIP DY6 Participation Templates on Monday, October 3rd.
- The Category 3 DY6 Stretch Activity Selection Templates are due from anchors to HHSC today, September 30th.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend! Thanks,
Healthcare Transformation Waiver Operations