As you all are aware, HHSC provided $2,308,000 (all funds) for both DY7 and DY8 to RHP 2 to bring our regional allocation up to its full allotment. A process for applying for these funds was developed by the Anchor team, which was then shared at the two public meetings held in the month of September. Six organizations made requests for these funds, and with the approval of our Regional Steering Committee, I am pleased to announce that the following allocations will be made:
• Angelina County and Cities Health District: $446,161.76 (new performing provider to DSRIP)
• CHI Memorial: $743,602.94 (new performing provider to DSRIP)
• Woodland Heights Medical Center: $495,735.29 (new performing provider to DSRIP)
• Burke: $300,000.00
• Liberty Dayton Regional Medical Center: $100,000.00
• Tyler County Hospital: $222,500.00
Please join me in welcoming our three new performing providers to DSRIP.
The impact felt in the service areas of existing DSRIP performing providers has been notable, and I am confident our regional efforts under the next iteration of the Waiver will continue to show improvements for the populations we serve. Our Anchor team will coordinate with HHSC to formalize the updated valuations and will keep everyone apprised of the requirements going forward. Thanks.