Good afternoon Region 2,
Thank you again to all that attended the RHP 2 Behavioral Learning Collaborative event in Galveston last week. The notes from that meeting should be available on our website (http://www.utmb.edu/1115) by the end of the week.
Attached please find the notes from Friday’s Anchor call with HHSC and we have added a couple of other updates below. Please review the notes carefully for information on reporting, Category 3, compliance audits, and Waiver renewal.
October DY5 Reporting
- Anchors, Providers, and IGT entities should now have access to the Project Reporting Summary under the “Reports” function on their home page’s menu bar. The attached guide to the new Project Reporting Summary also includes information on the Uploaded Files Summary. This information will also be included in the updated version of the DSRIP Online Reporting System User Guide for October DY5. If you have any questions about the reports, please contact the Waiver mailbox at TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us.
- In preparation for October DY5 reporting, we had previously asked that you alert our office of any changes needed to the access list for the online reporting tool. Those changes need to be sent to Bobbie Guyton (firstname.lastname@example.org) by COB on Monday, September 26th. Thank you to those that have already responded.
- The tentative date for the October DY5 Reporting Webinar is October 5th at 10:00 AM. We will provide the call-in and log-in information to DSRIP providers when it is available.
- The Category 3 DY5 Stretch Activity Reporting Coversheet is attached again (previously part of the 8/26 Anchor Notes) for those who will be reporting on this activity during October reporting. If you have questions about the content needed for this, please contact Jennifer Woodard (email@example.com) or Susan Seidensticker (firstname.lastname@example.org). All projects that have a DY6 stretch activity selection must have that information back to Jennifer ASAP in order to meet the Anchor submission deadline of September 30th.
- As a reminder, all providers will be submitting one Category 3 template into the online reporting tool; this must include a scanned copy of the certification signature page.
- MSLC has a deadline of September 30th to complete the current Round 2 reviews for Categories 1 and 2, as well as the Round 1 of Category 3 reviews. MSLC has alerted HHSC that there are some delays with selected providers that may cause certain metrics in review to not be completed by that deadline. If your organization is one that experienced such a delay, you may be asked to work with MSLC during the October reporting period.
DY6 Participation Templates
- HHSC is reviewing the NMI responses and is scheduled to have their feedback returned to the Anchors on October 3rd.
HHSC Waiver Website
- The new HHSC website launched September 1st, and the new address for the main waiver website page is https://hhs.texas.gov/laws-regulations/policies-and-rules/medicaid-1115-waiver , although there is a re-direct to this link if you use the previous waiver website address. However, links we have sent out in the past for documents on the waiver website will no longer work.
- The RHP 2 Anchor team understands (and share!) your frustration that many links are currently inaccessible on the waiver website, and that more recent updates have not made it over to the new site. HHSC is working to get information back up there and accessible as soon as possible. If there is something specific you need access to, please let us know and we’ll work to resolve the concern(s).
Craig S. Kovacevich, MA
Associate Vice President,
Waiver Operations &
Community Health Plans
1115 Medicaid Waiver – RHP 2
UTMB HealthCare Systems
UTMB Community Health Plans