…our staff did (and continue to do) an amazing job on this project and the move itself. Todd
CONGRATULATIONS to IS GEM Program Winners for 2104 October 2014 Steve Schmidt Tina Gonzales Charlie Currie Jay Benningfield November/December, 2014 Paul Tiet Jay Benningfield Joe Auten Ulises DeLeon Michael O’Rourke Margaret Wilson Julie Gripp Todd Pollock ANNUAL Winners selected in December, 2014 Titus Wiggins – ‘ I would like to… Read more »
Information Services Fellows – past and present! Solomon Gee, Tomas Salas, AJ Haney, Chris Redig, Andrew Laabs, Cody Milligan, Truc Tran, Stephen Agbolabori, Christopher Nguyen
A big congratulations to our administrative assistant extraordinaire Kelley Kaiser. She was recently awarded the 2014 Energy Conservation Initiative of the Year Award at UTMB’s Earth Day events. Kelley worked on a project to replace the current water bottle delivery system with a local filtration system using tap water, at… Read more »
Happy Earth Day! We’ve recently expanded our recycling initiative at the CLC and in addition to paper now collect plastic, styrofoam, cardboard, and metal in each of the main kitchens. A volunteer committee handles the maintenance of these efforts, please contact Darwin VanDyke if you are interested in being involved.… Read more »
There are some new resources available on campus for IS employees! You may have already been aware but we wanted to share that you are able to access the SON Parking garage (Building 93 highlighted on the campus map ) using your UTMB badge for incidental use during meetings on… Read more »
Victory-Lakes-AMPM-6-25-12 Lookin for the latest news about the Victory Lakes Park and Ride? Check out the link above for the current schedule..
Current Position: 25.0N 86.1W Geographic Reference: 280 miles west of Key West, FL Movement: Northwestward near 6 mph Organizational Trend: Increasing slightly Chance of Development Within the Next 48 Hours: 40 percent Chance of Development Beyond 48 Hours: 60 percent Changes from the Previous Forecast There are no major changes.… Read more »